Sunday, April 13, 2008

May God bless this effort

Dear all,
I would like to express my thanks to everybody, who provide support and useful comments during the introduction process of my blog.

Here is the plan,
I'll write whenever i have the time. I'm a person with multiple roles, as only excellent time management will allow me to do so. The topic will varies to suit everybody, extending from personal to national issues with a single objective: to share the principle of living with sincerity.

The "Photo Minggu Ini" section will be changed weekly, as the title suggest. Usually, it come from my personal collection. However, i welcome your photo (to be posted here) as long as you provide the message to be delivered (maybe with a short story) by email to me. Think about the message around it. Look more than what you see!
For example, I started with photo of a newborn baby, my first son exactly, at his few minutes of life, just to reflects my 'baby' status in the world of bloggers. Think around it, and you will discover your own answer. Maybe it's about love towards our own children @ how clean and defenseless they are @ physiology during delivery and infancy @ gejala membuang bayi sekarang ini @ our own memory ... and so on and so forth. So many issues around and all of them are correct and real, based on your own interpretation.

The segment "Recurrent Issues in Malaysia" will list the topics, which i think, too long and too complex to be elaborated here. Just go through the list, and you will noticed that what we are doing is exactly what we have been doing before. Nothing is new. Debates get boring around the corner, as we use to listen to the same story. We are tired and sicked of it!
Hopefully, this will trigger us to provide the major solution and allow us to move to the next step to develop ourselves, rather than wasting our energy to think about the same thing again and again.

I will try my best to share with you everything i know, and at the same time i'm looking forward to learn from each and everyone of you, whoever and wherever you are.
Come and lets start the circle of this beautiful processes, sharing and learning so that we can ourselves, start giving to others.

Beautiful, our life is.

Dr Mohammad Nawar Arifffin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting..will wait for it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

=]

Saya kembali selepas 3 bulan menyepi..

Maaf dipinta kepada semua. Atas beberapa sebab yang tak dapat dinyatakan di sini, saya terpaksa rehat sebentar. Akan tetapi sekarang saya ak...