Sunday, March 30, 2008

Salam to all...

Dear friends,

This is my little effort to join you all in the interesting world of bloggers and to share my opinion. I welcome your comments and i promise to make sure that your comments will be channeled in a proper way.. The way i think may benefit if not everybody, to majority of us..
Just like many of us out here, we want to contribute something, but maybe we do not know what, when and how to go about?
Please believe in yourself, and just treat me as one of your friend. I just want to do my best to share and contribute,..
I love Malaysia too.

sincerely,
dr mohammad nawar ariffin

No comments:

Saya kembali selepas 3 bulan menyepi..

Maaf dipinta kepada semua. Atas beberapa sebab yang tak dapat dinyatakan di sini, saya terpaksa rehat sebentar. Akan tetapi sekarang saya ak...